TCG Events... Simplified
(or, like read this boring stuff below.)
- Online Registration with direct payments
- Online pairings for Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Simple player management
- Bulk player email
- Cossi Lookup
How it works:
- You the organizer, setup the event data.
- You create a PayPal button to collect the fees.
- (You will need a PayPal account to accept payments.)
- You publicize a link to this site for the preregistration.
- The player follows your link, then...
- Enters their email.
- Supplies their player number.
- Pays you.
- Prints entry ticket
- Comes to the event and has fun.
What we do:
- Track player numbers to check for duplicates.
- Balance payments against coupons to prevent and detect fraud.
- Provide attendance confirmation in case of refund requests
- Determine the correct age division of the player in Pokémon events.
- Allow split fee entry based on age division in Pokémon events.
- Print the Konomi coupon with the player data for Yu-Gi-Oh! events.
- Print barcodes on the entry form for rapid data entry into the event software.
- Check player numbers for validity and duplication.
- blah blah blah boring stuff.